These pork chops are marinated in a flavourful citrus-herb marinade. Be sure to grill them hot and fast. If you have thicker chops, grill them just as hot, but for a little longer.
- 8 x 1/2-inch thick 100% NZ pork chops
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 x cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp orange peel, grated
- 1 tbsp lemon peel, grated
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 400g green beans, topped and tailed, blanched and quickly pan fried in 1 tbsp of butter
Preheat a grill/electric fry pan. Remove as much of the marinade from the chops as you can by patting with a paper towel. Grill the chops for 3 minutes on either side and rest for 3 minutes.
Serve on green beans, cooked as directed.