- 500g NZ Trim Pork mince
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup finely chopped cabbage
- 2 finely chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce (optional)
- 1 packet fresh dumpling wrappers
- Mix pork, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, cabbage and spring onions together.
- Pinch teaspoons full of the pork mixture into the dumpling wrappers.
- Brown slightly on one side in a tablespoon of heated oil, then add water to cover and simmer gently until water evaporates.
- Serve with steamed bok choy and chill garlic sauce.
Prep time: 10 – 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 – 15 mins
This recipe is kindly provided by NZ Pork