Westmeat Online upholds the highest standard of quality with every purchase. Our money-back guarantee means you can purchase our meat with confidence. If you are not happy with any product you receive from Westmeat Online please contact us and we will endeavour to remedy any concerns you have. This may result in replacement of the product, or a credit to your account (excluding freighting costs). Unfortunately, seven days after the dispatch of your product we are unable to replace or credit the goods.
The following terms and conditions outline the use of the Westmeat Online website including all shopping at Westmeat Online. These terms and conditions can be accessed at the bottom of any of the Westmeat Online website pages.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over.
- By registering to receive our email newsletters at www.westmeatonline.co.nz, you automatically qualify to receive one voucher for $10 off your next order.
- The minimum order value to recieve your $10 off is $40 excluding delivery.
- The $10 voucher is valid for 30 days from the date it is issued.
- Once you have signed up to receive our newsletter we will email you a voucher code that you enter at the check-out (after registering as a Westmeat Online customer) when you are completing your transaction. $10 will automatically be credited against your order.
- Each email address is only eligible to receive one voucher. If you unsubscribe from the database and then sign up again you cannot receive another voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be converted to cash.
- Westmeat Online is entitled to change or withdraw this offer at any time.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
Purchasing from WestmeatOnline.co.nz
WestmeatOnline.co.nz provides excellent quality product, a secure purchasing environment and convenient online shopping.
All Westmeat Online products can be purchased using secure online MasterCard and Visa transaction facilities. We are confident that your online details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and will not be used for any other purpose than your Westmeat Online transactions.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include 15% GST. All website prices are correct at the time of posting. We do, however, reserve the right to alter prices for any reason.
Every effort has been made through use of high quality photography to portray the products available on the website as accurately as possible. There will, however, be some variability between the photos and the actual product.
Use of WestmeatOnline.co.nz
Your right to use the Westmeat Online website is personal to you. You may not authorise others to use this website and you are responsible for your own use of this website.
You may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise use any material from this website for public or commercial purposes.
This website content, information and advice is free of charge (unless otherwise stipulated). However, you are responsible for your own network and connection charges.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with this website or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of this website. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, Westmeat Online and/or this website.
We reserve the right to change the website content at any time, without prior notice.
Westmeat is a registered trademark of ANZCO Foods Ltd. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material contained in this website are protected by ANZCO Foods Ltd. Any reproduction or use of any of the contents of this website without the express written consent of ANZCO Foods Ltd is prohibited.
By your use of the Westmeat Online website, you agree that you are using the website solely at your own risk and Westmeat Online is not liable to you, or anybody else, for any punitive damages resulting from your access, or inability to access, this website.
Westmeat is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property in the compilation, design and layout of this site, including text, graphics and copyright.
Transactions conducted through Westmeat Online comply with New Zealand law, including the:
- Fair Trading Act
- Sales of Goods Act
- Consumer Guarantees Act.